Important feature updates and bug fixes (December 31, 2020)
1. Due Amount Alert in the Create Estimate Page
With this new feature, you will never forget to recover the past dues from a customer. If any amount is due from previous job’s, the amount will display as an alert in the new job card page.
2. Due Amount Alert in the Dashboard
As a further reminder of any due amount from a customer, the same shall also get displayed in the Dashboard.
3. Depreciation on Insurance Jobs
With new option to add 12.5% depreciation for insurance jobs, preparing estimate and invoice for insurance jobs will become a breeze now.
4. Easily Accessible Service History
At the press of a click, easily access the service history of a customer to give that personalized service
5. Reaching the customer on the alternate contact number in the Invoice
Now you have another option to reach out to the customer by referring to the alternate contact number in the invoice, if the primary number is not reachable.
6. Using Tally is more convenient with Autorox
With the new option to download purchase report based on Bill date or Inward date, using Tally with Autorox is now simple and easy.
7. Access Customized Purchase report
Download purchase report based on your requirement of either Bill date or Inward date.
8. More Customization to Stock report
We have now made it possible to analyze stocks by issue date and parts number.
9. More Customization to Sales report
Use the power to add more details to your Sales Report by including the Issued Part No. as well for every part.
10. Send Customized Reminders based on the nature of service
Now, based on the nature of the service (Detailing, Running Repairs or Body Shop), you can send a customized reminder to the customers
11. Ability to Download Stock Transfer Reports in PDF
Now download the Stock Transfer reports in PDF format and avoid any unintentional changes to the data.
12. Add Make, Model, Variant and Year (MMVY) to your Stock Report
Now you can add more details to your Parts Stock by adding MMVY data.
13. Add Quantity on Hand (QoH) to your Purchase report
Make your Purchase Report more informative by adding Existing QoH for each part.