Relevance: Spare Parts Manager/ Workshop Owner
You generally end up buying more spare parts than we need, courtesy of a good deal on the bulk purchase or the inability to predict the exact demand. In that case, you would be interested in selling parts. Autorox GMS empowers workshops to sell parts as well. Here’s what you need to do to sell spare parts using Autorox GMS:
Sequence of steps:
Dashboard > Sell Products > Search the Required Part > Select the Part and Set the
Required Quantity > Next > Enter Customer Details > Create Proforma Invoice > Set
Discount (Optional) > Create Invoice > Enter Collection (Optional)
1. Click on the "Sell Products" button from the side panel or select the "Sell Products" tab on the dashboard.
2. Search the required part with the part name or part number.
3. Select the particular item, set the required quantity you wish to sell, and the
discount rate, if required (you can sell multiple items at a time and mention them
in one counter sales invoice). Click on the Next button.
4. Enter the customer details. Once you are done filling in the details, click on the Proforma Invoice button.
5. Now the proforma invoice is available for sharing with the customer via email
or hard copy.
6. Click on the "Create Invoice" button and mention the amount collected by clicking the Collections tab.