Relevance: Spare Parts Manager/ Workshop Owner
Autorox helps you digitally place the orders to buy parts from your vendors hassle-free. Here’s what you need to do to place an order:
Sequence of steps:
Dashboard > Parts > Order > Vendor Creation > Entering Required Part Details > Buy
1. Click the "Parts" drop-down button from the dashboard and select the option to Order.
2. Once you click on the Order option, the following screen pops up. You can type in
the vendor name or select from the list of previously ordered vendors or create a
new one by clicking the "+" button.
3. The following screen pops up after clicking the "+" button. Click on the Add Vendor
tab to create a new vendor. Enter all the necessary details (* marked are mandatory
4. Select the payment method type (Credit or Cash) and enter the part name, price, and required quantity. (Autorox provides you with thousands of predefined part names to choose from so that you do not have to type in the entire part name!) Once you mention these details, click the "+" button to add the part to the order list.
5. You can choose to mention a part number of your choice or Autorox will generate
a unique part number and populate the part no. field automatically. Mention the brand
and remarks to specify the required part and then click on the "Buy Now" button.
6. System would then send the purchase order via an email to the respective vendor
and your order is placed within a minute!