Relevance: Workshop Owner
Autorox GMS has a number of features and it provides you with the flexibility to
turn ON/OFF these features as per your needs. Here’s how you can toggle the settings of features:
Sequence of steps:
Dashboard > Side bar > Configure > Workshop Profile > Settings
1. Advance Amount Calculation: This setting enables you to make a provision in the system to collect advance payments. Indicate the % of the Estimate that you wish to collect from the customer prior to the start of the repair. Based on this setting, the system will prompt the Service Advisor to collect the advance amount from the Customer as well as send an SMS to the Customer with the amount to be paid. We recommend setting the advance amount to 50% of the proposed invoice value.
2. Inventory of Accessories at Check-in (MOBILE VERSION ONLY): While accepting a
vehicle for service, it is important to take inventory of the items in the vehicle to avoid disputes with the customer. You can set this option as on by setting the ON/OFF toggle to ON. However, for minor services, you may wish to skip doing this.
3. Vehicle Condition Photos at Check-In (MOBILE VERSION ONLY): While accepting a
vehicle for service, it is important to conduct a vehicle walk-around inspection
and capture photos of the vehicle to avoid disputes with the customer. You can set
this option as on by setting the ON/OFF toggle to ON. However, for minor services,
you may wish to skip doing this.
4. No. of Vehicle Photos (MOBILE VERSION ONLY): While taking vehicle inventory at
time of check-in, you have the option to capture either 5 or 9 photos for each vehicle.
5. Assign Technicians (MOBILE VERSION ONLY): To track work history, technician productivity and calculate incentives, you may assign work to specific Technicians. If the Setting is OFF, the system will automatically skip this step.
6. Charge for Consumables: Recover the costs incurred by you on consumables by passing on the costs to customers. We recommend you to set a default amount towards consumables surcharge in each invoice (e.g., Rs. 20).
7. Grouping of Parts /Labour in Invoice: By default (toggle set to OFF), in the Invoice,
the labour for each part will be displayed below the part. To display all the parts
together and the labour items together, turn this toggle to ON.
8. Display Tax on Pro-forma Invoice: When this setting toggle is set to ON, tax information will not be displayed in the proforma invoice. It would be visible only after the invoice is generated.
9. SMS updates to Customers: By default (toggle set to OFF), customers will receive
5 SMS notifications for payment and work status updates. Turn this ON if you do not
wish to keep customers informed.
10. Deletion of Payment Receipts: By default (toggle set to OFF), users will not
be able to delete payment receipts once they are posted. Turn this ON to enable deletion.
11. Invoice Number Generation (Format: Prefix ‒ Auto Incremented Number): Change
this option to ON if you wish your invoice number to be generated in the specified
format (e.g., if your garage name is Indian Automotive Private Ltd, you could set
the Prefix to IAP and the Invoice numbers will be auto-generated as IAP-1, IAP-2
and so on).
12. Invoice Number Generation (Format: User Entered): Change this option to ON, if
you wish to manually enter the desired Invoice number each time. Please note that
the system will not allow duplicate invoice numbers.
13. Real-time Customer Update Link: If this setting is set to ON, Autorox sends SMS
messages to customers with an embedded hyperlink that enables them to see the latest status of the repair. If you wish to send the notification to the customer but only
disable the real-time update by hiding the hyperlink, turn this OFF.
14. Display Part Numbers in Invoice: By default, only Part Name, Quantity and Price
details are displayed in the invoice to the customer. To enable displaying of Part
Numbers, turn this ON.
15. Enable to Generate New Invoice Number: Set this option to ON if you wish to generate a new invoice number after cancelling the invoice.
16. Tax Break up on Invoice PDF: If this setting is ON, tax break up will be displayed
on the invoice, copy based on the tax %.
17. Issue of Parts to Vehicle: Turn this setting to ON, if you want to issue parts
to the vehicle. This is recommended if you wish to track the inventory of your workshop.
18. Brand Name in POS Invoice: By default (toggle set to OFF), only Part Name, Quantity and Price is displayed in the invoice to the Customer. To enable the display of Brand Name, turn this ON.
19. Printer Option: Turn this ON to Print as Thermal Copy.
20. Parts and Labour Arrangement: If this setting is ON, parts will display first
& labour will display the below parts in all invoices.
21. Seal and Signature in Invoice: Turn this ON to place your seal & signature on
the invoice. Additionally, using the options mentioned, you can select the specific
invoices on which you wish to display the seal and signature.
22. Custom Property: Added Custom Property name will display in new Job Card dropdown. You can choose to add any custom field.
23. Works Manager Role: If the setting is ON, the Works Manager user role will be displayed in the workshop profile user creation section.
24. Arabic Translation: If the setting is ON, the language of UI will be set to Arabic.
25. Credit Invoice Number Generation ( Format: Prefix ‒ Auto Incremented Number): Use this option to set the prefix for Credit Note Invoices.
26. Debit Invoice Number Generation ( Format: Prefix ‒ Auto Incremented Number):
Use this option to set the prefix for Debit Note Invoices.
27. Default Labour Pricing Mode: Use this option to choose the default labor pricing method (Amount based / Time based).
28. Clock-In/Out: Toggle this setting to ON if you wish to track clock-in & clock-out timings of your employees.